Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Anatomy of a FINISHED Project!



I never did figure out what that thing is. I originally painted the box as empty. I thought it looked good and spoke to Vincent's life, but Todd says I can't mess with the original. Purist.

Whatever it is, I think it's o.k. I didn't make it look like his, mostly because I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS, but also because I tried to blend it in with the background more. Hopefully it won't take away from the focal point....unless I've just drawn your attention to it. :-) I think it'll look good in a big, dark brown frame but that'll be up to it's owner.

Now all I need to do is finish Dad's painting. No. Really. It's only been 2 years. That's not excessive, is it? 8^o

2 Comments:

Blogger Geraldine said...

I like this stuff and even considered buying an electric griddle at Goodwill the other day, but I'm resisting (no pun there!)

I just want to know when we get a TERESA and not a copy of a master??? YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! Try painting one of your bugs!

Love,
gk-who just LOVES original, one-of-a-kind!!! 8^)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Teresa said...

Actually, I've done several originals. This one was a special order. >_<

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home